Bye Baby — Danity Kane
Yay my blog turned 4 today! I still remember starting this blog on a day I felt so sad because I was told my financial aid was denied and I had to return to the Bay area from going to school in SoCal. It was so rough but God has brought me a long way since then. I have made some really good friends from creating this blog, so happy for each of my followers and everything I have learned on here. *raises sparking water bottle as a toast* cheers :)
Bye Baby — Danity Kane
Everyone won’t be as encouraging or supportive as you want or need them to be. Settle in your heart that pleasing God is more important to you than being liked.
It’s here! It’s here! The full #tfios trailer in beautiful high definition!
1. Sometimes, God leads you to do difficult things, not because He wants to make your life difficult, but because He has breakthrough for you. He wants you show you that His grace is enough even if you don’t think you are.
2. It’s never too late for anything— to go back to God, to start reading books, to start studying, to start exercising— and you can start now.
3. There is so much rationality in not worrying.
4. God created you with many passions and talents and it glorifies and honors Him when you pursue them.
5. The hard times are just a part of your journey; they’re not your destination. There is always reason to have hope.
6. The words you say have power— in your life, and most especially, in other people’s lives.
7. Every moment you spend with people is an opportunity to be a light and encouragement.
— Pam Carbungco, Things that 2013 Taught Me (via godsradicaldaughter)
This workout was not a game! So so good, though. 15 min. Who’s in today?
So the first day of school is tomorrow and I am kind of ready and then again I am not. The fact that this is my last semester at this college until I transfer is a great feeling. The sucky part is that my job doesnt want to work with my school schedule which means it may be time to move along. I am tired of compromising my education to work a dead end job where there is no way for me to be promoted because its only 2 title/positions in the company.
Its a new year and time for change. I really need to pray about this and a few other things that are on my heart rather then taking action.
Please pray for my job and schooling. Not sure what direction I am going but I want to go in the right direction.